We love book clubs –– and so do our authors. We offer reading guides, author interviews, and special “Clubbing It” sheets with bonus information for our book club friends.
Want to meet the author? We can make that happen.
- Light Messages authors are happy to host “tele-readings” and virtual book club visits when you meet to discuss their titles.
- If you live within 50 miles of the author, he or she will likely be able to visit in person––at no cost to you! (Scheduling permitting.)
- If you live further away but within a day’s drive we’re happy to work with you to make arrangements for the author to visit. (Scheduling permitting.)
Check out a few of our current favorites for book clubs:
- Healing Maddie Brees by Rebecca Brewster Stevenson
- A Theory of Expanded Love by Caitlin Hicks
- The Particular Appeal of Gillian Pugsley by Susan Örnbratt
- The New Reality by Stephen Martino